The principle of action and composition of the drug
Indications for use canadian pharmacy Cipro are similar to such medications as ofloxacin, pefloxacin and other fluoroquinolones:
- infections of the respiratory tract, skin and soft tissues, bones and joints, gastrointestinal tract, including infections caused by salmonella, shigella, campylobacteria and other pathogens gonococcal infections,
- meningitis/inflammation of the brain membranes,
- postoperative infectious complications,
- sepsis/contamination of blood by microbes from the focus of purulent inflammation/and other purulent-inflammatory processes.
The drug is highly effective for urinary tract infections; when ingested, it quickly penetrates into the kidneys, is long-standing, has a strong bactericidal effect.
How to take the Cipro properly?
Canadian pharmacy Cipro (ciprofloxacin) is prescribed to adults inside
- with uncomplicated urinary tract infections of 0.125-0.5 g 2 times a day,
- with complicated infections of the urinary tract and respiratory tract infections – 0.25-0.5 g 2 times a day;
- in more severe cases – up to 0.75 g 2 times a day (if parenteral treatment is not performed).
The course of treatment is usually equal to 5-15 days.
With particularly severe infectious diseases and the inability to take tablets inside, begin with the intravenous administration of the drug, preferably as a short-term infusion (about 30 minutes). The ready solution (in vials) can be administered without dilution or diluted in isotonic sodium chloride solution or 5% glucose solution. Concentrate of the infusion solution (in ampoules of 10 ml of a 1% solution) must be diluted before administration.
Does it require a medical prescription?
Cipro is the rx medication, so you shouldn’t even waste your time trying to purchase this drug without doctor’s prescription in the local pharmacy. Nevertheless, you can order this preparation online. In this case, you don’t need the prescription from the specialist. Sounds good but note that in this case you are fully responsible for your health, so carefully read the drug instruction in order to prevent possible problems with your health because of the incorrect dosage or incompatibility of the drug with other preparations.
What are the contraindications for Cipro?
Among contraindications for taking the generic Cipro are:
- Hypersensitivity to quinolones, epilepsy.
- The drug taking is forbidden for the pregnant women, breastfeeding women, children and adolescents with incomplete formation of the skeleton.
- Do not take ciprofloxacin concomitantly with antiaiids (reducing the acidity of the stomach) means (including alkaline water) to avoid a decrease in effectiveness.
Combinations with other drugs
Simultaneous reception of theophylline and ciprofloxacin (Cipro) may lead to an increase of theophylline in the blood concentration and also to an increase in its half-life.
The excretion of Ciprofloxacin slows down when taking probenecid.
Antacids containing aluminum hydroxide and/or magnesium hydroxide, are able to slow the absorption of the drug. This leads to a decrease in the concentration of ciprofloxacin in urine and blood plasma. Therefore, the interval between the use of these medications should not be less than 4 hours.
Ciprofloxacin can potentiate the action of anticoagulants of the coumarin series.
It is forbidden to drink alcohol while using the drug Ciprofloxacin.
How to store the medication?
The drug Cipro should be stored at a temperature of up to 25 ° C in a protected from light, dry place. Keep away from children.
What are the possible side effects of Cipro?
When using the generic Cipro, the following side effects can develop:
- abdominal pain,
- a headache,
In rare cases, arterial hypertension, itching, skin rash occurs. In isolated cases, sweating, peripheral sensory disorders, hot flashes, increased intracranial pressure, a sense of fear, depression, vision disorders, hepatitis, tachycardia are observed. In extremely rare cases during the Cipro taking, bronchospasm, Quincke’s edema, arthralgia, anaphylactic shock, vasculitis, petechiae, Lyell’s syndrome, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, anemia, leukopenia, eosinophilia, hemolytic anemia, thrombocytopenia, increased levels of bilirubin, creatinine, alkaline phosphatase, hepatic transaminases may occur.
Advantages of canadianpharmtabs.com. Where to buy canadian pharmacy Cipro?
Today you can find many online pharmacies where you can buy Cipro online quickly and without any significant efforts. But how to understand which one is the best and offers you the qualitative drug at an affordable price instead of the cheap Cipro fake? Having used Canadian Pharm List service you will be able to familiarize with the list of reliable pharmacies where you can order Cipro, and choose the one which suits you most with the price of the necessary drug. Before making an order you are able to read instruction to each medication available in the canadianpharmtabs catalog to be sure that you know the right dosage and are warned about possible side effects. Also, take into account contraindications and compatibility of the drug with other medications. Canadian Pharm List simplifies your life and cares about your health.